Why are children becoming more and more rebellious and evil?

My wife is a kindergarten teacher in the school system. She often talks about how the children seem to get worse every year. They curse, act and do sexual things that 5 year old shouldn't be doing, extensive bullying and more. But the point is from my point of view the following things hugely attribute to this... show more My wife is a kindergarten teacher in the school system. She often talks about how the children seem to get worse every year. They curse, act and do sexual things that 5 year old shouldn't be doing, extensive bullying and more. But the point is from my point of view the following things hugely attribute to this growing behavior:
1. The loss of the parent-teacher bond that use to be in school a long time ago.
2. Little or no discipline at home
3. No stern discipline at school for hideous behavior therefore kids believe they can get away with murder...and they do.
4. No respect for elders
5. A majority of parents are never home to teach children.
6. Parents use school as a daycare
7. Something seriously went wrong between the Baby Boomer generation parents and Generation X parents.
8. I think that we as a nation can look around us an see that since prayer and spankings in the principle have been taken out of public schools that violence, teen pregnancy, drugs, gangs,etc have increased. My dad whom is a baby boomer said the worse thing a kid could do in school was put gum under his/her desk. However kids now bring ever weapon known to man into their classrooms.
9.Last but not least there are SOME teachers (EXCLUDES all teachers that help create good leaders of tomorrow) have desecrated the position of teacher some are immoral, book smart but lack common sense.

I would like the say to all parents who are promoters of bad kids help the teachers don't fight them because they are just trying to help your child become great. Because your kids will one day be our leaders and our caretakers.