No name asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Where will the next WACO take place at the hands of a tyranical Federal Government?

Ho many Women and Children will be killed in the next WACO type attack on American citizens at the hands of Federal Terrorists?

Or....

Is this now happening in total Media silence? After all if not reported who will ever know?

Enjoy your freedoms for who knows when your turn will come to be killed at the hands of the ATF or TSA or the Armed Forces of the New Republic of America...

I am a fear monger huh????

Fatalities April 19

In the April 19, 1993 final assault, the Davidian dead included: (note ages)

 1. Katherine Andrade, 24, American

 2. Chanel Andrade, 1, American

 3. Jennifer Andrade, 19, American

 4. George Bennett, 35, British

 5. Susan Benta, 31, British

 6. Mary Jean Borst, 49, American

 7. Pablo Cohen, 38, Israeli

 8. Abedowalo Davies, 30, British

 9. Shari Doyle, 18, American

10. Beverly Elliot, 30, British

11. Yvette Fagan, 32, British

12. Doris Fagan, 51, British

13. Lisa Marie Farris, 24, American

14. Raymond Friesen, 76, Canadian

15. Sandra Hardial, 27, British

16. Zilla Henry, 55, British

17. Vanessa Henry, 19, British

18. Phillip Henry, 22, British

19. Paulina Henry, 24, British

20. Stephen Henry, 26, British

21. Diana Henry, 28, British

22. Novellette Hipsman, 36, Canadian

23. Floyd Houtman, 61, American

24. Sherri Jewell, 43, American

25. David M. Jones, 38, American

26. David Koresh, 33, American

27. Rachel Koresh, 24, American

28. Cyrus Koresh, 8, American

29. Star Koresh, 6, American

30. Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American

31. Jeffery Little, 32, American

32. Nicole Gent Little, 24, Australian, pregnant

33. Dayland Gent, 3, American

34. Page Gent, 1, American

35. Livingston Malcolm, 26, British

36. Diane Martin, 41, British

37. Wayne Martin, Sr., 42, American

38. Lisa Martin, 13, American

39. Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American

40. Anita Martin, 18, American

41. Wayne Martin, Jr., 20, American

42. Julliete Martinez, 30, American

43. Crystal Martinez, 3, American

44. Isaiah Martinez, 4, American

45. Joseph Martinez, 8, American

46. Abigail Martinez, 11, American

47. Audrey Martinez, 13, American

48. John-Mark McBean, 27, British

49. Bernadette Monbelly, 31, British

50. Rosemary Morrison, 29, British

51. Melissa Morrison, 6, British

52. Sonia Murray, 29, American

53. Theresa Nobrega, 48, British

54. James Riddle, 32, American

55. Rebecca Saipaia, 24, Filipino

56. Steve Schneider, 43, American

57. Judy Schneider, 41, American

58. Mayanah Schneider, 2, American

59. Clifford Sellors, 33, British

60. Scott Kojiro Sonobe, 35, American

61. Floracita Sonobe, 34, Filipino

62. Gregory Summers, 28, American

63. Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, Australian, pregnant

64. Startle Summers, 1, American

65. Lorraine Sylvia, 40, American

66. Rachel Sylvia, 12, American

67. Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American

68. Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American

69. Serenity Jones, 4, American

70. Chica Jones, 2, American

71. Little One Jones, 2, American

72. Neal Vaega, 38, New Zealander

73. Margarida Vaega, 47, New Zealander

74. Mark H. Wendell, 40, American

sadcat... Do you ever get that taste of cowardliness out of your mouth?

Fernando... Ummmm 1993... WJ Clinton POTUS and JANET RENO DOJ Head... At least take the time to look like you are not totally ignorant...

Thanks...

FNS

Favorite Answer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-M60q2gOUE

Youtube thumbnail

Everyone should see this.

A damn shame...

under no circumstances. I help the rights of companies to run their companies the way that they choose for to run them. it is no longer the government's duty or maximum suitable to infringe such regulations. I help your maximum suitable to flow into those institutions who choose for to allow smoking. there isn't any ban of smoking in bars, eating places or the different inner maximum enterprise in my section. There are quite a few companies here that don't enable smoking. I familiar those institutions and that they are continually busy. i do no longer flow into institutions that permit smoking. and in assessment to you, i do no longer attempt to tell different individuals the thank you to run their enterprise consistent with my very own biases. extra: flow to Portland. That city has UNCONSTITUTIONALLY create the ban which you're searching for. And no the form would not specially point out smoking...it only would not provide the federal, state or city governments the authority to restrict it in inner maximum companies. The humorous factor is that i'm the worst. i'm an ex-smoker who gets nauseous when I scent smoke yet I nonetheless am for the rights of the guy over unconstitutional government regulation. enterprise vendors have the main suitable to run their enterprise. you have the main suitable to choose for their opposition around the line that has banned smoking.

It could happen in a few places, WACO, starting as a Commemoration of the last murders,. In Black or Latino Neighbourhoods Persecution of drug users

In the Zionist Israel.In the US around issues like , Free PuAKL Rico , or free all political prisoners ,In Latin America as a response to US intervention, by the fence in Arizona and Texas/California. There are many possibilities and great chances of victory

Hope this helps

I think they were all as crazy as sh*t house rats, but I also happened to think those people were unjustly murdered. It takes a total ostrich to say otherwise.

I'm sure another will take place, but I think the government as learned to go about it differently. I reference the Montana Freemen standoff for example. But I will say that since then the hubris seems to have started to creep back in.

well a government which has forgotten the idea of the internationale and unity of the human race not surprising since expects servile masses am sure afraid of internationale it has said so fears this: arise you servile masses arise you prisoners of want and brwsak your chains no longer deluded into inaction for reason thunders in revolt ! sure easy to sing but courage another thing .

can sing away with bogotry and hate away with war for ther soldiers will take strike action away with questonable police actions for the internationale unites the human race!

Source(s): iinternationale

Probably some place in Idaho again.

While I do blame the government for how they handled it and their unwillingness to explore other options to apprehend David Koresh, in the end David Koresh bears ultimate blame.

David Koresh made certain no other outcome was possiblem, he was determined to see his followers die with him. Koresh was another Jim Jones.

I never heard about Waco. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good.

Source(s): me~!

You have way to much time on your hands, and seem to be abit of a nutcase