Where will the next WACO take place at the hands of a tyranical Federal Government?
Ho many Women and Children will be killed in the next WACO type attack on American citizens at the hands of Federal Terrorists?
Is this now happening in total Media silence? After all if not reported who will ever know?
Enjoy your freedoms for who knows when your turn will come to be killed at the hands of the ATF or TSA or the Armed Forces of the New Republic of America...
I am a fear monger huh????
Fatalities April 19
In the April 19, 1993 final assault, the Davidian dead included: (note ages)
1. Katherine Andrade, 24, American
2. Chanel Andrade, 1, American
3. Jennifer Andrade, 19, American
4. George Bennett, 35, British
5. Susan Benta, 31, British
6. Mary Jean Borst, 49, American
7. Pablo Cohen, 38, Israeli
8. Abedowalo Davies, 30, British
9. Shari Doyle, 18, American
10. Beverly Elliot, 30, British
11. Yvette Fagan, 32, British
12. Doris Fagan, 51, British
13. Lisa Marie Farris, 24, American
14. Raymond Friesen, 76, Canadian
15. Sandra Hardial, 27, British
16. Zilla Henry, 55, British
17. Vanessa Henry, 19, British
18. Phillip Henry, 22, British
19. Paulina Henry, 24, British
20. Stephen Henry, 26, British
21. Diana Henry, 28, British
22. Novellette Hipsman, 36, Canadian
23. Floyd Houtman, 61, American
24. Sherri Jewell, 43, American
25. David M. Jones, 38, American
26. David Koresh, 33, American
27. Rachel Koresh, 24, American
28. Cyrus Koresh, 8, American
29. Star Koresh, 6, American
30. Bobbie Lane Koresh, 2, American
31. Jeffery Little, 32, American
32. Nicole Gent Little, 24, Australian, pregnant
33. Dayland Gent, 3, American
34. Page Gent, 1, American
35. Livingston Malcolm, 26, British
36. Diane Martin, 41, British
37. Wayne Martin, Sr., 42, American
38. Lisa Martin, 13, American
39. Sheila Martin, Jr., 15, American
40. Anita Martin, 18, American
41. Wayne Martin, Jr., 20, American
42. Julliete Martinez, 30, American
43. Crystal Martinez, 3, American
44. Isaiah Martinez, 4, American
45. Joseph Martinez, 8, American
46. Abigail Martinez, 11, American
47. Audrey Martinez, 13, American
48. John-Mark McBean, 27, British
49. Bernadette Monbelly, 31, British
50. Rosemary Morrison, 29, British
51. Melissa Morrison, 6, British
52. Sonia Murray, 29, American
53. Theresa Nobrega, 48, British
54. James Riddle, 32, American
55. Rebecca Saipaia, 24, Filipino
56. Steve Schneider, 43, American
57. Judy Schneider, 41, American
58. Mayanah Schneider, 2, American
59. Clifford Sellors, 33, British
60. Scott Kojiro Sonobe, 35, American
61. Floracita Sonobe, 34, Filipino
62. Gregory Summers, 28, American
63. Aisha Gyrfas Summers, 17, Australian, pregnant
64. Startle Summers, 1, American
65. Lorraine Sylvia, 40, American
66. Rachel Sylvia, 12, American
67. Hollywood Sylvia, 1, American
68. Michelle Jones Thibodeau, 18, American
69. Serenity Jones, 4, American
70. Chica Jones, 2, American
71. Little One Jones, 2, American
72. Neal Vaega, 38, New Zealander
73. Margarida Vaega, 47, New Zealander
74. Mark H. Wendell, 40, American
sadcat... Do you ever get that taste of cowardliness out of your mouth?
Fernando... Ummmm 1993... WJ Clinton POTUS and JANET RENO DOJ Head... At least take the time to look like you are not totally ignorant...
- 4 years ago
under no circumstances. I help the rights of companies to run their companies the way that they choose for to run them. it is no longer the government's duty or maximum suitable to infringe such regulations. I help your maximum suitable to flow into those institutions who choose for to allow smoking. there isn't any ban of smoking in bars, eating places or the different inner maximum enterprise in my section. There are quite a few companies here that don't enable smoking. I familiar those institutions and that they are continually busy. i do no longer flow into institutions that permit smoking. and in assessment to you, i do no longer attempt to tell different individuals the thank you to run their enterprise consistent with my very own biases. extra: flow to Portland. That city has UNCONSTITUTIONALLY create the ban which you're searching for. And no the form would not specially point out smoking...it only would not provide the federal, state or city governments the authority to restrict it in inner maximum companies. The humorous factor is that i'm the worst. i'm an ex-smoker who gets nauseous when I scent smoke yet I nonetheless am for the rights of the guy over unconstitutional government regulation. enterprise vendors have the main suitable to run their enterprise. you have the main suitable to choose for their opposition around the line that has banned smoking.
- DR.R.LuxemburgLv 79 years ago
It could happen in a few places, WACO, starting as a Commemoration of the last murders,. In Black or Latino Neighbourhoods Persecution of drug users
In the Zionist Israel.In the US around issues like , Free PuAKL Rico , or free all political prisoners ,In Latin America as a response to US intervention, by the fence in Arizona and Texas/California. There are many possibilities and great chances of victory
Hope this helps
- Anonymous9 years ago
I think they were all as crazy as sh*t house rats, but I also happened to think those people were unjustly murdered. It takes a total ostrich to say otherwise.
I'm sure another will take place, but I think the government as learned to go about it differently. I reference the Montana Freemen standoff for example. But I will say that since then the hubris seems to have started to creep back in.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- darren mLv 79 years ago
well a government which has forgotten the idea of the internationale and unity of the human race not surprising since expects servile masses am sure afraid of internationale it has said so fears this: arise you servile masses arise you prisoners of want and brwsak your chains no longer deluded into inaction for reason thunders in revolt ! sure easy to sing but courage another thing .
can sing away with bogotry and hate away with war for ther soldiers will take strike action away with questonable police actions for the internationale unites the human race!Source(s): iinternationale
- Anonymous9 years ago
Probably some place in Idaho again.
- 9 years ago
While I do blame the government for how they handled it and their unwillingness to explore other options to apprehend David Koresh, in the end David Koresh bears ultimate blame.
David Koresh made certain no other outcome was possiblem, he was determined to see his followers die with him. Koresh was another Jim Jones.
- Anonymous9 years ago
I never heard about Waco. Whatever it is, it doesn't sound good.
- Anonymous9 years agoSource(s): me~!
- Anonymous9 years ago
You have way to much time on your hands, and seem to be abit of a nutcase