How do you close a wiki site (like just close it so people can't edit it, get rid of it w/e)?

Okay so I had a site with OCs on it for my friends and I and people started (mostly two people) they were stealing the OCs others worked hard to create and putting one word in front of the name and adding a piece of jewelry and calling them theirs, and it had nothing to do with the fan fic we were rping in. I... show more Okay so I had a site with OCs on it for my friends and I and people started (mostly two people) they were stealing the OCs others worked hard to create and putting one word in front of the name and adding a piece of jewelry and calling them theirs, and it had nothing to do with the fan fic we were rping in. I created a new site but I am kinda pissed off and want to transfer everything then get rid of the site .

Best Answer to the first who can help me