Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

What is your opinion on these girls' names?

Caterina Lysette or Caterina Lyselle? Or Katerina, with a "K" versus "C"?

Diana Christine

Luciana Belle

Favorite Answer

1) I like "Katerina Lysette". "Lyselle" sounds like a medicine or a created name, while "Lysette" sounds more "southern belle". Focusing on first names, "Katerina" has more of a Slavic undertone, as opposed to "Caterina", which looks like an alternate spelling of Catherine. (7.5/10)

2) Diana Christine is VERY nice. It looks regal and beautiful. (10/10)

3) Luciana Belle is quite pretty. It has an Italian connotation, which is especially good if you are of Italian descent, but it also works well with a French, English, or Slavic background. (9/10)

Caterina Lyselle over Caterina Lysette for a few reasons:

1. Caterina Lysette is a bit more of a mouthful because of the harsher "t" sound in both names.

2. Caterina Lyselle flows off of the mouth better.

I am not a huge fan of the name Diana Christine. In my opinion, it doesn't Flow very well and has a lot of consonants to get jumbled in your mouth. Since Diana has three syllables, it kind of needs a monosyllable middle name, too. Maybe Diana Claire or Diana Ciel to keep with the same initials.

Luciana Belle is really pretty, but I'm not sure if it's my favorite. It isn't really something I can put my finger on, but I think it's the name Luciana. It kinda reminds me of Lucius from Harry Potter. I don't know if it will for anyone else, but that's just me.

Overall, Caterina Lyselle is my favorite.

As for spelling Caterina with a C or K, it depends on how mainstream you want to be. Most Katerinas I know go with K and C is more unique. However, the middle name is very rare so you may want to go with the more mainstream K.

Hope this helped!

Luciana Belle

Luciana Belle

I like Katerina with the K better and I also like the sound of Katerina Lyselle better than Lysette

So Katerina Lyselle, but that's just my opinion :)

Diana Christine!!!

i love Elise, Noelle, and Blair. i imagine Phoebe is fantastic and that i do not truly likr the call cleo very a lot. twin ladies: i'd %. Blair and Noelle I also like Blair spelled like this: Blaire Noelle Claire Noelle Mae Blaire desire Blaire Bree Blaire Janelle Elise Rae Elise Sienna Phoebe Grace Cleo Christine Cleo Rose desire this helped you!!!

Katerina is the best of the lot.