Which is worse: Creationism or Holocaust Denial?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Holocaust story was made up by the British government during World War 2.

The theory of the evolution of species was made up by a British guy in the 19th century who'd been training to become a priest, but decided to attack the church after losing a family member.

If you'd like to research the Holocaust I suggest that you start with the documentary 'Cole in Auschwitz' on youtube.

If you'd like to research the theory of the evolution of species, I suggest that you start with the book 'The Facts of Life'.

If you'd like to do neither but just call people names and believe whatever mainstream media tells you, that's your decision.

• 3 years ago

Richard Dawkins the main bias self-proclaimed non bias individual in the international. i've got faith in evolution, yet i'm not too prepared on Dawkins' attempt to act as though he's the sole human with a recommendations. i does not use him as your source or quote on your troll posts; he's for keeping how sensible he's and how idiotic religious human beings are fairly of disputing the concern of religions consequence on society. I doubt a troll such as you has ever examine something he has written. i might additionally like a respected source for "5 years imprisonment for ideals." If an inner maximum company, as you suggested, is pushing for it, they can not ascertain the punishment. that is left up the government. Edit: yet I don’t anticipate plenty out of you troll. You have been the guy who emailed me as quickly as debating that the U. S. might in no way have an enemy aerial attack in view which you believed it replaced into unlawful and no planes ought to fly that a strategies. till I spoke of the life of plane vendors and worldwide flights who every day go the oceans. then you extremely very actual blocked me. you are the type that could attempt to ascertain Dawkins and supply him a similar blind devotion a non secular individual might provide to a faith. Now this is irony.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Holocaust denial is a terrible insult to those who suffered through it, or lost family members in it. Creationism is just a silly fantasy. HD is way worse IMO.

• Joe N
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

It is just like other foolish things the believe: ignorance of reality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Creationism. I can see why someone would deny the Holocaust, most don't like to believe something so horrible actually happened, but creationism is similar to our children's fairy tales ffs.

• 8 years ago

I believe in a creator but most creationism is a form of mthology while Holocaust denial rings of anti semitism. It is one thing to be an athiest and another to preach hatred.

• 8 years ago

Just now Holocaust denial is illegal (and rightly so). Creationism has not directly caused the death of millions of people. Let us have some balance; the Holocaust (and the Armenian Holocaust) were foul and ugly crimes against humanity. Creationism is only a personal position. Entirely different values and concepts.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

What makes you think that there's something wrong with either?

Creationism is a label given to those who question Darwinism.

Holocaust Denial is a label given to those who ask questions and try to uncover the truth about the Holocaust.

Since when is asking questions bad?

• 8 years ago

Creationism has gained more political traction.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That's like asking is Aids worse than Cancer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.