Male character name ideas? First AND last?

I'm wrote a short story but I couldn't think of a name for the main character. I've been calling him 'Daniel Alexander' but I want to change it to something else. Alexander is his middle name, just fyi. The story is a work of fiction and is based in modern times, if that helps. The first... show more I'm wrote a short story but I couldn't think of a name for the main character. I've been calling him 'Daniel Alexander' but I want to change it to something else. Alexander is his middle name, just fyi.

The story is a work of fiction and is based in modern times, if that helps.

The first paragraph pretty much sums the main character up:
~~
Daniel Alexander has skin the color of old hospital sheets. His hair is the color of the task bar at the bottom of a Windows computer. He likes lions, candy, skinny jeans, and putting Kool-Aid powder on his maple doughnuts. He is also in a wheelchair.
~~
I want his new name to be unique and old fashioned but with a modern twist. <-- This applies to both first and last name, for what it's worth. :P

Thanks in advance!!