Doing a photo shoot with 4 friends and we need 4 outfits each for the photo shoot any theme ideas?

Doing a photo shoot with 4 friends and we need 4 outfits each for the photo shoot any theme ideas? We were thinking... Shot 1 :Casual Eg: Skinny Jeans Ugg Boots + A Top Shot 2 : Party wear Eg: Dresses + Heels Or Pumps and We Don't Know What Other Themes To Pick Any Ideas ??? Btw. Were Teens. Thanks Muchly To... show more Doing a photo shoot with 4 friends and we need 4 outfits each for the photo shoot any theme ideas?
We were thinking... Shot 1 :Casual Eg: Skinny Jeans Ugg Boots + A Top Shot 2 : Party wear Eg: Dresses + Heels Or Pumps and We Don't Know What Other Themes To Pick Any Ideas ??? Btw. Were Teens. Thanks Muchly To Anyone That Answers ;D
Update: Even Though A Pro MAC Make-up + Hair Person's Doing Our Hair And Make up Hair Idea's Are Good Tooo Cuz We I'm Sure She'll Be Greatful For Different Ideas So Keep Em' Coming People And Oh My Daayz I Love The Nerd Ideaa That's So Kwl Thankz ;D x
11 answers 11