gamechanger94 asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

wwe - thoughts on what happened to randy orton on smackdown?

i just watched smackdown and what intreaged me the most was what happened to randy orton at the end. everyone was screaming and its seems as if that wasnt suppossed to happen and that accident was actually real? do you think it was real and randy orton got pushed or fell by accident or yeah know, barret and orton just played it out? whethor it was real or fake, orton sustained an injury and what happened was still insane so i just want to hear some thoughts. much appreciated.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • AJ Lee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Randy Orton was not thrown off the stairs. In fact, he ran down the stairs and laid down there seeming look that Barrett tossed him. That is the storyline case. In reality, Randy Orton has injured one of his discs in his spine during a house show and was not able to wrestle for quite some time. So by making Barrett injured Orton, Randy can have some time off to recover and in the process, making Wade Barrett more threatening to the World Heavyweight Championship as he took out the Face of Smackdown.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

nicely, if Orton won't be able to hold the teach, i will see him dropping the identify to Christian lower back at some PPV in the close to destiny. If that still would not paintings or in basic terms would not take place, then perhaps we are able to work out the two Chris Jericho come back and become the face of the teach, or if all else fails, HHH ought to ought to step in and are available lower back till WWE figures out what to do. i do no longer understand how long Undertaker is out, so if he comes lower back each time quickly i think of SD would be in basic terms nice. i do no longer think of that Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, or Rhodes can carry a teach. they're all effective, youthful abilities, yet shall we be genuine right here, they do no longer seem to be sufficiently vast stars to get stable rankings. bq -- do no longer possibly watch stressful adequate. bq2 -- Its looking that way. i in my opinion would not strategies seeing them feud.

• 8 years ago

well did you notice that the camera man didnt open the door till randy fell the stairs thats because they want to make it like randy is hurt even though he's not

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

its a good thing now its time to push young talent since randy is taking advantage of the main event scenne

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.