Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why did state GOP officials move caucus vote reporting to undisclosed location?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Josef Stalin)

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Their claim according to the newspaper you present claims that's it's because of fear of disruptions. However since the GOP is not trusted anywhere, the motive might be to commit fraud as happened in Bush vs Gore. The other motive may be to garner publicity and smear the Democrats. So by hiding the results they are doing themselves a disservice.

These GOP activities should be charged and impeded in the courts, because it seems to be a case of voter suppression. I suspect that this time it's related to sabotaging the camping of Ron Paul, whose candidacy represents a total turn for GOP policies and practices , and could result in a loss of jobs of members of the old guard establishment,

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I'm trusting that the reason is as reported in the article (i.e. fear of disruption) and that a legitimately fair and supervised vote will result.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL... like always GOP's game to misled and falsified reality .... It is in their blood they are not humans like us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Whatever it takes to suppress the vote...

It's a GOP tradition...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.