does the achs and pains of your uterus stretching come faster with second pregnacys?

i read on baby center that its called round ligament stretching, seems like the reason for the discomfort i have had the part 2-3 weeks, including stabbing pains in lower abdomen and when coughing or sitting up fast, they say on there that it doesnt really start till your second trimester, but im only 7 weeks.. this is my second pregnancy is this why?

i was concerned b/c i have been having so much cramping and achs, but have had no blood or discharge. im hopeing its not an early sign that i will miscarry.. whats going on?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am 14 weeks and I have had all sorts of cramping and pulling and stretching.This is my third pregnancy so not sure,but I am having a healthy pregnancy and do not worry-you are too! This is very normal.Now if you have bright red spotting,then you should see your ob/gyn.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I never had any cramps or aches with my first. I had lots of sharp pains whenever I moved too quickly starting in my first trimester with this baby...so I'd say probably yes.

• sammy
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

With my second, I thought it was harder. I was in constant pain all the time. I'm worried this will happen with my now third.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.