How many hours per night do I usually sleep?

I don't know how to answer this question because I always stay up late to like 3 am to 7 am in the morning and then I sleep until about 4 pm to 5 pm in the afternoon unless I have school. I even stay up until 3 am on school nights but get up around 5 am or 6 am. So by what I have told you what would you say about how many hours per night do I usually sleep? Because it's asking per night but I don't fall asleep until late in the morning.

Best Answer

I am exactly the same (hence why it's 03.34AM and I'm on Yahoo). I can't sleep unless I drain out all of my energy and then fall asleep on my own.

Yours is about 3 hours on school days and 10-14 hours on weekends/holidays.

many times seven hours a night. i will get via on six, yet 5 or much less and that i do no longer do too properly here day. i like to sleep and that i'm on a time table the place i upward thrust up early (5 am on weekdays, and sevenish on weekends) and circulate to mattress fairly early (i attempt for 9 pm, 10 on the latest). sleep is so therapeutic and so liberating, yet too a lot is as undesirable as no longer adequate. i might nap at will if i could, yet i will't. existence precise now only won't enable.

You're just being silly.

I don't have a normal sleep pattern. I sleep between 0 and 16 per 24 hour period depending on my mood.

• H

This isn't as difficult as you're making it.

Just count the hours that you sleep at night. If you go to sleep at 3am and get up at 5 am...that's 2 hours.

i would say not enough sleep, you need 8 hours, but you already know that :P so you normally get around six or five hours of sleep but im sure you sometimes get enough but yeah

in adulthood only few hours could give enough rest.. as time passes and you dont leave this habit you'd start to look scary and older soon.

IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION?