How many hours per night do I usually sleep?

I don't know how to answer this question because I always stay up late to like 3 am to 7 am in the morning and then I sleep until about 4 pm to 5 pm in the afternoon unless I have school. I even stay up until 3 am on school nights but get up around 5 am or 6 am. So by what I have told you what would you say about how many hours per night do I usually sleep? Because it's asking per night but I don't fall asleep until late in the morning.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I am exactly the same (hence why it's 03.34AM and I'm on Yahoo). I can't sleep unless I drain out all of my energy and then fall asleep on my own.

Yours is about 3 hours on school days and 10-14 hours on weekends/holidays.

• 3 years ago

many times seven hours a night. i will get via on six, yet 5 or much less and that i do no longer do too properly here day. i like to sleep and that i'm on a time table the place i upward thrust up early (5 am on weekdays, and sevenish on weekends) and circulate to mattress fairly early (i attempt for 9 pm, 10 on the latest). sleep is so therapeutic and so liberating, yet too a lot is as undesirable as no longer adequate. i might nap at will if i could, yet i will't. existence precise now only won't enable.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You're just being silly.

I don't have a normal sleep pattern. I sleep between 0 and 16 per 24 hour period depending on my mood.

• H
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

This isn't as difficult as you're making it.

Just count the hours that you sleep at night. If you go to sleep at 3am and get up at 5 am...that's 2 hours.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

i would say not enough sleep, you need 8 hours, but you already know that :P so you normally get around six or five hours of sleep but im sure you sometimes get enough but yeah

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

in adulthood only few hours could give enough rest.. as time passes and you dont leave this habit you'd start to look scary and older soon.

• 8 years ago

IS THIS A TRICK QUESTION?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.