Anonymous

Which of the fallowing is most attractive ?

JLo

Selena Gomez

Roselyn Sanchez

Camila Alves

Emma Heming

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Camila Alves :)

• 9 years ago

Roselyn Sanchez

• Bill
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Roselyn Sanchez

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Roselyn Sanchez

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Camila Alves

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hey my fellow Milwaukean! I have my own apartment. I would love to have you over :D

25 years of age; 5'9; 136; mixed, mocha-colored African American male; brown eyes; very health-conscious as I've: never drank, never smoked, never done any sort of drugs, don't do hook-ups nor friendships with benefits as all that behavior has always gone against my values and beliefs. In addition to that, I have pearly white teeth, am fit, and have perfect 20/20 vision so don't wear glasses nor contacts; I'm masculine-acting; full-time college senior with my Associate's Degree and my own place

As for what I am looking for in a guy: someone who's 18 to 29 years of age; no one fat nor chubby; non-smokers only; no one who's ever done any sort of drugs; no one who drinks heavily; no one effeminate; no one with any sort of sexual diseases; no one looking for hook-ups nor friendships with benefits, but rather just dating/possible romantic relationship or just friends.

Tat7manlulu@yahoo.com

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Woopi Goldberg is the sexiest woman in the entire freaking universe !!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

@ Equal rights: If it'll help, I'll write your email address in lots of public men's rooms.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i don't know many latinas

but i pick J-Lo back in the day ..she don't look so good now

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

who are they?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.