Things to say to a bully?

Things like:

Guys, stop bullying isnt cool

similar?

Favorite Answer

Bullies rarely respond to slogans when they are in the company of their little sidekicks and bully buddies.

Whatever good sloagan you come up with you must remember that the approach is as important as the chosen words, and the best time to make a real impact on a bully is while he is alone.

It's more than just words with a bully, and if the bully senses low confidence in his challenger then the problem could only escelate. It's very important that a bullied child feel a genuine level of confidence if he is to approach or challenge a bully.

It's more than just the words. The child is targeted by the bully for specific reasons in the first place. The child has to learn not to be percieved as an "easy target." The child has to learn to feel comfortable projecting a STRONG PERSONNA. Then it dosen't matter what words you use, the IMAGE alone will repel bullies. Bullies are very weak at the core, and an honest word followed by a NONTHREATENING but honestgaze that won't back down is always best.

You never want to fire up a bully. But you do need to project confidence. You know, say, "Listen, why do you have to haress me? I don't wanna be haressed anymore than you do. So can we just be cool?" Simple, honest words are always better than taunting stuff like, "You back off, buster!" I'm a pretty mellow person and even a pretty mellow person will get wound up into a frenzy if you talk to them like that.

So the object is not to get in their face, but to be confident, OWN thyself, and be respectfully honest. Calm, cool, collective...not flustered, frenzied, or bent outta shape. Not afraid. Not playing sarcasm word games. None can argue with an honest face.

Best bet...confront bullies while their pals are far away. Eventually they will grow a conscience.

Source(s): Was very bullied to deep depression growing up. I found out one day how easy it was to talk to the bully while their peers weren't around and we were alone. They felt stupid and akward without their buddies. They suprised me in this way. From then on I knew what to do. Confidence and calm are the keys. Be respectful but honest because at the core bullies are in face none other than people too. They respond best if you treat them that way. And a good response is your bottom line when it comes to bullies. THe bully dosen't actually hate YOU, the bully hates HIMSELF. Leave it that way...don't boast or bully him back. Conflict needs fuel to survive. Don't fuel it, just be cool and honest. Stay calm. :)

A bully will not respond to slogans. A bully will spit their negative words at you to the point of depression. I am sure you don't want to go there.

I've been there and I can tell you it isn't a great feeling. If you're in school and are being bullied I would suggest speaking to a teacher, or the principal. Inform your parents of what is going on with you although you may find it awkward, it could go one of two ways: either they support you or they dont. Stick up for yourself. Speak to them bravely and in a calm manner letting them know they are disrespecting you. Do not feed the fire by reciprocating the same behaviours as this will make the situation worse. One thing that helped me was laughing off every single "low blow" comment. They will realize they have no effect on you and it will get better. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Well, I don't think your ideas will stop a bully. Trust me, I've tried that a lot. If there are any physical abuse involved in it just tell the head teacher. If they are verbally hurting your feelings, try to fight back a little (just add a little sarcasm to your words) You could say 'What do you want me to do? Cry? Laugh? Sorry but nothings working. Just tell me how you want me to react and don't worry I'll listen. But only if you go away.' because involving any harsh words into the conversation would lead you into more trouble and you wouldn't want to get it more trouble. Would you? I know I'm a little late answering this, but to others who are being bullied at the moment this tip usually helps. Nobody can beat sarcasm. Just say that and slowly walk away with no force.

When Somebody Bullies U, U Have To Say Everything I Mean Everything Nd Don't Get Scared Cause If U Do Nd Start Stuttering There Gonna Start Laughing, So U Say Everything U Can That U Was Scared To Say When He Or She Was Bullying U .

Dude don't listen to people on here I was a bully in high school and I got bullied let me tell ya the best way to get back is make fun of them and beat the **** out of them can't tell you how many kids I made fun of for bullying me and other kids and when it came to fights I kicked the **** out of a few haha if it's a fat kid do some fat jokes and I mean some bad fat jokes if it's gingers do ginger jokes like you have no soul devil worshiper blondes are usually dumb so find dirt on them and let them have it I had a kid who used to make fun of me for being fat and you know what happens to him? Well his brother died of an overdose on drugs and I told him how funny that was and what a worthless piece of **** example his brother was to him man did he have some problems for me after that and boy did that feel good after years of being called a fagass I let the ***** have it do the same my friend and you will have some respect!!!!!

I would say to a bully

I hope u know what u are saying because when ur children are born I hope they never find out about ur life because u are a mean person with no respect and I hope that ur kid don't get bulled like u bullied me

There's a good book on amazon titled "I Was Bullied: My Story And Advice" . Check it out.

Bullies do not respect anything, they rule over others through fear and respect nothing else but fear. If your tough you may be able to influence a bully, if nothing else they will take you down with themselves... meaning if they die they're going to take you out with them. Bullying cannot be fixed by using slogans and posters.

ignore the bully and dont let his stupid words affect you. He bullies you because he knows you are mentally stronger than him or her. You should consult an adult, but in any case.....you tell him: I'm sorry, but i don't talk to people who have nothing better to do than picking on me. But the best way is to not to talk to him, then eventually he'll leave you alone :)

Repeat the same thing if it's cyberbulling, a battery of repetition. This is the comment my anti bully website uses:

@[username] This comment is under review @ #thebullyindex.com. Don’t get on the list! Screenshot to dispute. #fullybullyaware

Source(s): www.thebullyindex.com