GUYS do you prefer blonde or brunettes?

Ok, so I'm a little curious, I'm naturally blonde with blue eyes, but lots of guys say they prefer blondes for hook ups and brunets for long term as there more stable, but in my friend group, its the opposite, I'm smart and into little summer dresses, and I live in my jeans and cowboy boots, but my... show more Ok, so I'm a little curious, I'm naturally blonde with blue eyes, but lots of guys say they prefer blondes for hook ups and brunets for long term as there more stable, but in my friend group, its the opposite, I'm smart and into little summer dresses, and I live in my jeans and cowboy boots, but my friend who's a brunette is totally wild and will happily go out clubbing all the time in a bar and tiny skirt and is kinda dumb, We don't go out together as she moved away, we both get plenty of attention but form different types of guys, so I'm just wondering, do guys actually prefer brunettes, or is it the overall persona of the person? ( I don't mean when you get to know them, I mean when you first see them, are you still going to go for the brunette for a long term relationship if she is the more provocatively dressed one, just curious)
Update: We are polar opposites, she's got dark skin dark hair and dark eyes, and is about 5'7 and I've got blonde hair, blue eyes and very pale skin and I'm about 5'5
Update 2: its not that I don't like being me, i am happy, i was just curious because of so many stereotypes, I HATE being called dumb simply because of my hair colour, i always go for a natural look and yet my friend dresses slutty and wears loads of make-up, but because of her hair colour, this makes her smart and more... show more its not that I don't like being me, i am happy, i was just curious because of so many stereotypes, I HATE being called dumb simply because of my hair colour, i always go for a natural look and yet my friend dresses slutty and wears loads of make-up, but because of her hair colour, this makes her smart and more attractive, I was just wondering weather guys actually though like that, or if too is just a stereotype, and its annoying to find a few of the guys saying they actually think blonde are dumb, I don't get it, can someone explain why???