Is there a way to continue this Skyrim (Forsworn Conspiracy) quest?

I am playing the Forsworn Conspiracy quest and I believe I have run into a bug. I have tracked down information on Weylin and have gotten as far as I can there. I still am under command to track down information on Margret, but no room in the inn was tagged as hers (yes, I have the room key). Even upon looking... show more I am playing the Forsworn Conspiracy quest and I believe I have run into a bug. I have tracked down information on Weylin and have gotten as far as I can there. I still am under command to track down information on Margret, but no room in the inn was tagged as hers (yes, I have the room key). Even upon looking up which one is supposed to be her room I can't find the journal I'm told I need. The quest seems to expect this information before it will give me any more objectives. Suggestions?

This is the Xbox360 version.