I'm the community manager for Yahoo! Contributor Network, so I can help you out.
You'll need to start by linking your existing account (the one you signed into with your aol email address) to a Yahoo! ID.
Follow these steps:
1) Go to contributor.yahoo.com/join
2) Sign in to the Yahoo! ID you want to link to your account.
3) Instead of filling out the fields to create a new account, click the link for people who already have accounts at the bottom of the page.
4) Enter your aol.com address and original password.
5) Confirm the connection of your old account to your Yahoo! ID.
Once complete, you'll use your Yahoo! ID to sign in in the future.
If you have additional questions or any problems, please contact us here:
· 8 years ago