what happened to meg ryan?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

April 2011, it was revealed that Meg Ryan would make her feature film directing debut with a film titled Into the Beautiful. In May 2011 she was cast in Long Time Gone, a film adaptation of the April Stevens novel Angel Angel, with filming projected to begin this fall. She's still acting and directing.

• 9 years ago

She broke up with Dennis Quaid.Had some plastic surgery from the looks of her face and hasn't really done any good movies lately.Her last movie "Four Women" tanked at the box office.I think she had a drug and drinking problem so maybe she went to rehab for a while.

• Kitty
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

She's still around but with a new odd looking face.

• 9 years ago

She's obviously had plastic surgery. She has reached 40 and can only credibly play middle age roles, which pretty well rules out any more great romantic comedies so is so remembered for. Her switch into dramatic roles such as "In the Cut" & "Against the Ropes" have been far less successful. I think her career peaked in the nineties.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

In January 2006, Ryan adopted a 14-month-old girl from China named Daisy True.

She is currently romantically linked to American rock singer-songwriter, John Mellencamp, who announced on December 30, 2010 that he and his wife, Elaine, were divorcing after 18 years of marriage.

This girl was so cute until she messed up her face with botox, why she thought she needed it.....is any ones guess........coming from the soap As The World Turns (1982 OMG.... that long ago...only seems like yesterday) this girl really went far with making all the movies she has.

I was surprised to read......Ryan married actor Dennis Quaid on Valentine's Day 1991, after starring in two films with him (D.O.A. and Innerspace). She agreed to marry him only after he kicked his cocaine addiction

Source(s): Wikipedia
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.