19 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because some people are full with hate i guess

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I don't think people hate vegetarians but people don't like the kooks from PETA who run around throwing fake blood on people who eat meat or wear fur

• 8 years ago

they associate it with a certain kind of snobbery. I was a veggie for over ten years, don't make a big deal out of it...eat whatever is there that you can.

A few times... with very close friends I brought my own food... kinda sneaked it in and they plated it lol.

It's a lot to ask people to cook two meals.

hang in there I respect you ... I hope to get back to that place myself. I feel guilty EVERY TIME I eat meat... which isn't often.

• 8 years ago

I don't know anyone who hates vegetarians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sebboh
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I don't hate vegetarians, it's their lifestyle. What I hate is when people try to tell me how to live my life and preach to me about the bad things about meat and all the wonderful things about veggies. If I want to do research, I'll research, but don't harp on me for eating. Same with Religious people. I don't hate them, but I hate it when people push their beliefs onto me

• 8 years ago

Some people just hate everything. It's pretty hard for everybody to agree on everything.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There are 2 kind of vegetarians.

One who practice it, and one who preaches about it.

Its fine being a vegetarian, just don't go preaching about it to others and telling others about all the animal cruelty crap.

• Rachel
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

They have bad experiences with some vegetarians (their holier-than-thou manners, or they try to impose their beliefs, or they're too finicky)

Source(s): I'm a vegetarian, though.
  • fizixx
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I tend to agree with the other answer.

The only reason why people react negatively to others is when they try and make strong, sweeping decisions for others beyond themselves....PETA, FDA, Government, CEOs, banks, etc.

People would have no problem with vegetarians if they wouldn't run around creating drama and hassles for those of us that realize that animals are on this planet for us to use for our benefit. We should NOT make them suffer, and we shouldn't instill them with fear and so on,but they ARE for us to use.

Don't make decisions for me......make me aware of you want to, but stay outta my face and let me decide for myself....I'm a big boy and capable of deciding what I believe. If you don't want a burger....that's up to you (not YOU literally), but if I want one....then serve it up.

• 8 years ago

They're just haters.

I don't hate vegetarians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.