Why women thighs are clean and soft compare to men.Moreover it is much more smoother than a guy.Why so?

why women thighs are clean and soft compare to men.Moreover it is much more smoother than a guy.Why so?. I had sex several times with girls and women and has realized the same thing.When I stretch their leg, the inner thigh is as clean as their upper thigh skin.Approximately 99%.Is it because women dont have... show more why women thighs are clean and soft compare to men.Moreover it is much more smoother than a guy.Why so?.
I had sex several times with girls and women and has realized the same thing.When I stretch their leg, the inner thigh is as clean as their upper thigh skin.Approximately 99%.Is it because women dont have bladder.I wont agree if anyone say that women apply cream and moisture because I have seen many who o not apply.I am an indian and I know well that in India, not everyone use cream.