Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Everyone! FAVORITE movie quotes? :)?

any movie that you absolutely love, what are your favorite quotes from that movie? could be funny, sad, or a scary movie. i need quotes.

all answers appreciated. i need your input :D

THANKS :]]

Favorite Answer

You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period.

~ Will Smith, The Pursuit of Happyness.

What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same - only love.

~ Johnny Depp, Don Juan DeMarco.

The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn’t fit, you make alterations.

~ Linda Hunt, Silverado.

Got these movie quotes from http://allfamousquotes.weebly.com/inspirational-mo...

• CJ

I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.-When Harry met Sally

I always tell the girls, never take it seriously, if ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt, ya never get hurt, ya always have fun, and if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.-Almost Famous

There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, a last hope for all those who've been left behind. He is known as the Guardian. -The Guardian

I've had three lovers in the past four years, and they all ran a distant second to a good book and a warm bath.-Jerry Maguire

Well, I believe in the soul, the cock, the pussy, the small of a woman's back, the hanging curve ball, high fiber, good scotch, that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. I believe there ought to be a constitutional amendment outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter. I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.-Bull Durham

• Gonzo

Junior I would give you BA for the "It's gonna be zoppity" LMFAO!!!

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around." - Vanilla Sky

"What country you from? What ain't no country I ever heard of. Do they speak english in What?English M o t h e r f u c k e r! Do You speak it?"

- Pulp Ficton

For full physical recovery, 6 weeks.

For full psychological recovery, 6 months.

- Sherlock Holmes

"Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a bat gets all of my press? This town needs an enema!" ~ Joker (Batman, 1989)

• Junior

"When Gotham is ashes... you have my permission to die." -- Bane to Bruce Wayne, The Dark Knight Rises

Haven't seen the movie, comes out next July 20, but "it's gonna be zoppity." (Michael Scott, The Office)

@Gonzo -- thank you, sir

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"- Jaws

"He who saves one life saves the world entire"- Schindler's List

"You talkin' to me?"- Taxi Driver

"You never got me down, Ray"- Raging Bull

"Mrs Robinson, you're trying to seduce me"- The Graduate

"I am not an animal! I am a human being!"- The Elephant Man

Source(s): Intense film aficionado with a complete understanding of film history unlike most of the twats in this section.

If you're from Africa, why are you white? - Mean Girls

It's a satchel, Indianna Jones wears one. -The Hangover

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get :) - Forrest Gump

make love to the night f****er, make love to the night. - The Sitter