what is a good FREE EMR software to use?

i am a receptionist at an assisted living facility and we are currently using openEMR but its just not that great. are there any other free emr softwares we can use or if not free, then easy cost?

Favorite Answer

Keep in mind nothing is ever free. If you don't pay for the solution how good is it, who will stand behind it and keep it up to date with government regulations, who will be there to help you with support, training, implementation, etc.

I would be a buyer beware if its free.

I would check out Practice Fusion: http://www.practicefusion.com/. I think they use an advertising model to keep the EMR free, so as long as you are good with that, it seems to be a very popular option with very strong growth. You may also want to consider your needs and figure out what kind of system best fits the facility you are at. There are EMRs, EHRs, EMARs, etc. that meet needs a little differently and I know from my work with assisted living facilities that they have different needs than many other healthcare facilities.

Call RevenueXL at 408-625-7254 and ask for setting up a free demo of their award-winning EMR Software. Low prices and assistance with multiple financing options.

Source(s): www.revenuexl.com/emr-demo

Free EMR software are hard to come by as they are complicated/specialized program.

Check the below link might help:

- http://www.softwareadvice.com/medical/electronic-m...

What monetary program do you utilize ~ Lawson, Peoplesoft, McKesson, and many others? You could have plenty greater good fortune asking this query in your program's discussion board to discover out what different men and women are doing. Maybe your finacial/ERP approach already has this understanding.