Tattoo on stomach experience advice?

Im getting a tattoo on my hip/stomach, but i am almost 17, already tall, probably not growing anymore and ive been skinny/small my whole life. i want to know if anyone has experience with tattoos in this place and my age if it will stretch much more? i do plan on having kids but later in life and i dont think it will look terrible after pregnancy. i dunno any advice?

Please dont be an *** and say "Youre stupid why would you get that?".. etc.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

my friend got a tattoo where you are planning on getting one she got pregnant and it stretched out even though she only gained twenty pounds it looks horrible now and the pain while getting it done was the worst out of all her other tattoos.

• Login to reply the answers
  • harpel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I have a small tattoo on my higher hip within the entrance. I discovered I was once pregnant 2 months after you have the tat. Then I received preg once more, on the other hand. I had 3 youngsters in 38 months. My tattoo appears the equal because it did the day I received it. It did not stretch. It's a chinese language image which means "Heaven" and the phrase Heaven is under it. You can nonetheless learn the phrase 'heaven'. I appears no distinctive. The tattoo is approximately two''x2'' squared.

• 8 years ago

The skin can be remarkably elastic. Some women pop back from being pregnant with no damage to their skin or tattoos. I've heard stretch marks are more hereditary than anything else, but I'm not sure. If your weight doesn't usually fluctuate, it probably won't be a problem. Take care.

Source(s): I'm a professional tattoo artist, 9 yrs.
  • 8 years ago

Don't do it is the only sensible advice to give - sorry.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.