promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

anyone who ddnt play a sport in high school?

im a freshman, and in middle school/past i tried many different sports. i haven't found one i loved/made the team for high school yet(ik, i still have time) but im wondering did anyone not play a sport in high school, if so wat dd you do afterschool, and what do you do now?(js, cuz ik some colleges like to see sports, so just wondering)THANKS!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are trying to get into a sport for a possible career in, then high school is the start of that career planning and good for college. Not all colleges are going to want to see sports as an extracurricular activity if you are not interested in pursuing that sport in college. I did not participate in sports and I have a bachelors degree in Business Management due to me soon. What I did after school when I was in high school was babysit children, worked a part time job and read books.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I am 16 and currently in tenth grade. I have never played a sport for school and do not intend to. In the spare time I have after school I usually write.

• 8 years ago

Yeah I hate sports and my freshman and sophmore year I did no sports at all. Now I'm a Junior and I am a Tennis manager and you will get the credits the same way. Being manager is fun

-Hannah! :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.