Question for vegans? Would you eat eggs under these circumstances?

Okay so, my grandmother owns chickens. They're well kept, well fed and free range (ACTUAL free range, I've seen it). She has a vehement problem with me being vegan, so she asked why I couldn't eat her eggs as I know the chickens are treated with the highest amount of privileges a chicken can be treated... show more Okay so, my grandmother owns chickens. They're well kept, well fed and free range (ACTUAL free range, I've seen it). She has a vehement problem with me being vegan, so she asked why I couldn't eat her eggs as I know the chickens are treated with the highest amount of privileges a chicken can be treated with. I couldn't answer her.
Morally, I can't really see a problem with me eating those eggs. But...I don't know, I just think I would be betraying my values by eating them. I can't explain it, maybe I don't understand vegan-ism well enough.
Would YOU have a problem with eating these eggs? Why? I would like to be able to explain it to her...
Update: Thank you all for your answers :)
She only has about 3 chickens, she isn't a farmer and isn't related in any way to a large production company.
I think Stella's right, if I ate one I'd be tempted to eat more, maybe even buy some from a shop.
Some very interesting answers here though...
18 answers 18