Atheists do you agree with Richard Dawkins that aliens from another planet seeded the earth?

Favorite Answer

Richard Dawkins didn't say this, but it is true that aliens from another planet seeded the Earth, and I can prove it.

Thanks to revelations made by the researcher John Bentley in his blog, we now know that a secret, highly-trained team has been studying the distant planet Frondar for some time.

You won't have seen this on TV or in the press. It is currently only available to a small group of individuals with access to Bentley's blog. And he wants to keep this a secret, probably for military reasons. I, however, feel that the human race has a right to know what is going on. This is a revolutionary discovery and will affect us all.

The team has also made contact with the highly intelligent Frondarian race - half plant, half human, and with a remarkable ability to communicate with other species. With DNA which is very similar to ours and yet also radically different, they are an excellent example of what alien evolution can achieve.

The Frondarians claim that they are aware of the planet Earth's existence and that they are deeply worried. They describe this as "interconnected concern for our dying brothers whose planet we long since impregnated", suggesting that we are in some way related to them, that they created us, and that they sense the destruction of our race.

As I said, I want to spread this information throughout the world. And for this reason I am pasting the link to Bentley's blog below. Please take a look, and then tell as many people as possible. We all need to do our bit to spread the word.

I am NOT Atheist, nor do I agree with anything Mr Dawkins says.... but I do think that it is highly possible that perhaps Venus was once a world such as ours, and it then became highly corrupted with carbon dioxide, and out of control, because of the highly technically advanced people living on it....and so they abandoned Venus and came to Earth, setting up with their high technology.That could be why there is not much evidence of their being here, from the start. And why they helped the Egyptians build their massive, impossible to build with just manpower, buildings.

Venus could have had a very similar atmosphere as Earth does today...but it was set out of balance by global warming, and too much Carbon Dioxide, which catapulted the planet into a what it is today... a highly toxic and unlivable planet.

And being that Venus is in our solar system, travel from it would not be real long. It is about 25 million miles away, a trip that would just take about 44 days, at the speed of our current satellite.

• if dawkins said that, he is simply rewording a theory that was popularized by charles fort in the early 1900s.

"The human race does not control its own destiny. We may think we are free - millions of simians living in a corn-fed Babylon. But it is all an illusion, we are slaves - livestock - tethered on a long and invisible leash. The Earth is a farm, we are someone else's property."

• Sources?

He does NOT believe that, and the fact that creationist continue to tell that lie proves how completely dishonest they are.

When Dawkins was interviewed for "Expelled!",which he was told was a documentary about the intersection science and religion, he was badgered over and over again to think of some way intelligence could have been involved in the origins of life. His answer was that the only way he could imagine intelligence being involved was if aliens seeded the earth with life. He does NOT believe it, it is NOT what he teaches, and the only reason he said anything is because Ben Stein wouldn't stop badgering him about it.

Now, of course, creationists are having a field day with that out of context quote. It shows that there is nothing honest or real about their propaganda. It shows what deliberate liars they are. It shows that they have nothing real to support their case, so they resort to distortion, taking quotes out of context and trying to make others look bad because they know there are no facts to support their case.

Lies are all they have to work with. It's sad.

• Green

I think he said it was a possibility, I likewise think that is a possibility. So is some higher power, or that we are just in a big dream. Anything, could be a possibility. I just don't place any faith in them, there are better things to devote my time thinking about.

Such as, what the weather is going to be like tomorrow.. I wan't to go outside, this cold weather sucks.

The "aliens" aren't from other planets, they're from other dimensions. They are what we've called the Titans and the gods. They screwed our ancestors and made us better. The Titans are the children of the Allbeing and the gods are the grandchildren of the Allbeing.

Source(s): Deist

Context context context! Richard Dawkins never said such a thing. He just said that it was possible and that you could possibly make an argument for it. He never said that he believed this happened.

Source(s): Christian who reads Richard Dawkins's books.

As Bill Gates said, "I can't hire American educated people.... they just don't know enough."

And if you are a publicly educated person, my very deepest apologies to you. I teach in public schools.

And if your parents paid for a private education, they need to ask for their money back.

You are either truly ignorant of Dawkins, a retarded person, or a troll.

Either way, sad for you.

Source(s): Public School teacher 26 years.... an apology from all your teachers.

How dishonest can creationists be? And if you feel the need to lie about what prominent evolutionary scientists actually believe, what does that say about the strength of your arguments? If you had any actual evidence to back up your beliefs, you wouldn't need to mislead people about evolution.