Taurus Man and Cancer Woman issues?

This is my first time posting a question on yahoo but I was wondering how Cancer and Taurus go together? We were together for about year and I found out that he's been flirting with other girls, offering to take them out to eat, wanting to come to their house all the time, pretending to be in relationships with... show more This is my first time posting a question on yahoo but I was wondering how Cancer and Taurus go together? We were together for about year and I found out that he's been flirting with other girls, offering to take them out to eat, wanting to come to their house all the time, pretending to be in relationships with them and after sex he would dump them and come back to me but I knew nothing about this until recently. So, about a month ago I dumped him. And he started acting crazy going on these rampages at the bars in our town fighting people, beating people up, drinking a lot and rumors are being tossed around that he's been on drugs and this is new to me, I never knew he would take it that far.
So I spoke to him today and asked him how he has been, never brought up the rumors or anything and he started going with this "i miss you so much i been depressed and miserable and its a situation where you don't know what you have until its gone type of thing.. blah blah blah(well duh).
He said he wants to be back together and he's sorry for everything and he said that as much as he messed with other females since we were together, ever since I left him he couldn't even think about touching one(I guess i "might" believe him since a few weeks ago random people would say he's just walking around depressed and cussing people out, like his whole attitude changed and he has no manners).
Anyways, I was wondering is this typical? Are Taurus and Cancer even compatible? I miss him too and I want to give him another chance but there's a strange feeling beating my insides saying "no no noo don't do it he's a LIAR" I'm confused and I thought what we had was real and he fooled me good. I hate when I'm torn like this.

For what its worth here are our birth charts...
His
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Taurus 16.46 Ascendant Cancer 14.34
Moon Libra 22.26 II Leo 4.11
Mercury Taurus 11.02 R III Leo 26.31
Venus Aries 3.51 IV Virgo 24.39
Mars Pisces 12.27 V Scorpio 0.33
Jupiter Cancer 8.05 VI Sagittarius 9.59
Saturn Capricorn 25.20 R VII Capricorn 14.34
Uranus Capricorn 9.21 R VIII Aquarius 4.11
Neptune Capricorn 14.28 R IX Aquarius 26.31
Pluto Scorpio 16.24 R Midheaven Pisces 24.39
Lilith Scorpio 20.33 XI Taurus 0.33
Asc node Aquarius 11.34 XII Gemini 9.59

Mine
Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0
Sun Cancer 27.29 Ascendant Libra 26.04
Moon Gemini 1.10 II Scorpio 24.11
Mercury Cancer 8.44 III Sagittarius 26.06
Venus Cancer 18.17 IV Aquarius 0.31
Mars Leo 8.58 V Pisces 3.39
Jupiter Aries 28.17 VI Aries 2.24
Saturn Sagittarius 15.13 R VII Aries 26.04
Uranus Sagittarius 23.26 R VIII Taurus 24.11
Neptune Capricorn 6.03 R IX Gemini 26.06
Pluto Scorpio 7.10 Midheaven Leo 0.31
Lilith Cancer 26.43 XI Virgo 3.39
Asc node Aries 4.48 XII Libra 2.24

Anything is appreciated!
1 answer 1