>>>> UK Border Agency, >>>> PO Box 3468, >>>> Sheffield, S3 8WA >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Kind Attention: Mari?

>>>> UK Border Agency, >>>> PO Box 3468, >>>> Sheffield, S3 8WA >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> Kind Attention: Marisfel Alvez, I am Barrister Alfred l ken of the UK Border Agency we were informed by your Employer that you are... show more >>>> UK Border Agency,
>>>> PO Box 3468,
>>>> Sheffield, S3 8WA
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>

Kind Attention: Marisfel Alvez,

I am Barrister Alfred l ken of the UK Border Agency we were informed by your Employer that you are coming to united kingdom, it has been noted and we shall effect the booking of your flight and other requirements after the verification of your Deposit.

I am in receipt of your e-mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. Alfred Chambers is a well reputable law firm here in United Kingdom and we are liable to give you the best service. Your requested service is not new to us, I have worked for several international employees on this basis and their Visa/Work Permit/Travel Documents/Oath being secured for them The Proof of Sufficient Fund required by The UK Border Agency for the Legalization of Contract Agreements and documents that will help them assume their new role in their working place.

I was contacted through mail and telephone this morning by your Employer Mr. Anthony Brooks obtaining this very important document and have also received your email. Hence I have made every necessary contact and arrangements. From my inquiries, I was able to speak to your Employer, where I gathered that you have to obtain your Legalize Visa/Work Permit/Travel Documents and also your flight ticket, your Employer Mr. Anthony Brooks also has made the payment for the procurement of your traveling papers. Based on this information, I deemed it fit to swing into action immediately in the actualization of your desired request hence. I have made every necessary arrangement required to stand on your behalf in procuring the document from the United Kingdom Supreme High Court of Justice.

With our professional competence, I shall assist you obtain the Visa/Work Permit/Travel Documents and also your flight ticket as you desired.

However, This proof of sufficient fund is still your funds is just to show the UK Border Agency that you are capable of taking care of your self's before your first month salary from your Employer.

Once you make the deposit send a copy of the scanned western union slip to us for verification process.

NOTE: The deposit you are making is your funds that is why you are advice to make the deposit with your name as the receivers name and your next of kin as the sender, with this way you can withdraw your funds back upon your arrival to UK as your employer has already paid for all your travel cost.

Photocopy of your International Passports only, your full address reachable by courier, 2 Passport photographs each.
4 answers 4