Who of all these does NOT know that the hand of Jehovah has done this?

Do the very beasts, birds, and fish....and the earth itself, have more to say about our Maker than we may have guessed?

According to the wisdom recorded in Job, what would you guess?

"But now ask the animals, and they shall teach you; and the birds of the air, and they shall tell you; or speak to the earth, and it shall teach you; and the fish of the sea shall declare it to you;

WHO all these does not know that the hand of Jehovah has done this?

In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all flesh, even of man?

Does not the ear try words?

And does not the mouth taste its food?"

(Job 12:7-11)

MKJV

What is the precious patriach really saying here about what the hand of The LORD Jehovah HAS done?

How did Job know that we can interract with the animals, birds, fish, and the earth itself, even as Adam did "in the beginning"?

Should we not try and do what Job is asking us here, since God had this to say of him: ?

And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against you, and against your two friends: for you have not spoken of me the thing that is right, AS MY SERVANT JOB HAS.

(Job 42:7)

So then, WHO.... of all that His hand has made does NOT know that the hand of Jehovah has done (made, accomplished) all of this?

So certain was Job of all these things, and so widespeard was this truth at the time that he told his friends, "But I have understanding as well as you; I do not fall short of you; yes, WHO DOES NOT KNOW such things as these?

(Job 12:3)

Lastly, did not even Jesus speak to the wind (even though a rebuke)...and did not the Prince of Peace speak to the sea itself, "Peace, Be Still"? ( Mark 4:39 )

Thank you very much, dearly beloved, for considering these questions and for sharing your enlightened answers! : )

Edit: (typo-"precious patriach" should read patriarch)

....and... i say precious because he came forth as GOLD!

"But He knows the way that I take: when He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold."

(Job 23:10)

MUCH LOVE to you and to all! : )

(Job 23:10)

MUCH LOVE to you and to all! : )

(((Jack:))) thanks for answering, the MKJV uses the name Jehova, and the KJV kept it as" LORD", but the actual word is :

יהוה

yehôvâh

yeh-ho-vaw'

From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

(((Clayton:))) Please forgive my verbage... Just going from the verses then, what is he saying here? : )

(((Pedestel 42:))) It is good to hear from you... I just wish I had presented this question better... If there is any fault... it is mine, and if there is any virtue and truth... it is God's. But please remember, even when we were at our worst state, God displayed His best and withheld not His Only Begotten Son, through whom all things were made for His Eternal and Glorious Purposes...and that we might be re-united with Him, as ALL creation longs for also! : )

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

(Rom 8:19-22)

(((onegrtchf:))) Thank you very much for your gracious answer, and I must seek the Lord on how to better ask and share with these precious souls.... my apologies... Everyone

Favorite Answer

SETH: Any interpretation of the "WORD" is being driven on Faith and ones heart open enough to understand it, and many of these folks on this site have souls as black as coal and cannot be reached. You are trying to change a mass audiences thought process that consists mostly of lust, greed, selfishness, instead of being able to affect one thing in their hearts, and that one thing is love. When you speak like a FREE man who has Love and peace in their heart and soul, you frighten many who think it is not possible to labor over such an impossible goal to attain in their lifetime.

Isn't seeing folks wander around during the Christmas shopping rush proof enough that what they seek is not what you and I seek? They are angry and without gratitude for the loved ones they resent to having spend time buying their love for, to only get still yet more resentful every year that love is being chased by an illusion of mutual understanding and respect? These folks drive through parking lots like they are trying to knock down bowling pins, wanting to strike down the first person who gets in their way of their sightless mission. What about the poor schmucks who stand in line like Satan's herded cattle, hoping to be one of the select ones who gets to purchase the 50 T.V.'s the store has to sell in a misleading add, are they driven by LOVE or by lust for their own selfishness?

I wouldn't try to speak to those who choose to be lost, even those are the ones Jesus knows are the ones who need him most, they tend to be cruel and without malice and forethought. Anyone of these folks that can write the things they do to you, shouldn't be surfing this forum only to impugn the words of encouragement you are trying to spread.

I do appreciate the person with whom you choose to be, and with the wisdom of the Lord and his teachings you are trying to communicate to others who are open enough to listen. Keep on writing and asking and eventually some of these lost sheep will ask for a Sheppard..................M.M.

Firstly, congratulations on a nice piece of anti-evangelism.

Wherever you are coming from, few people indeed are going to want to go there with that presentation.

But to answer the question, *I* do not know the hand of Jehovah has done this.

I take the assertions of a religious text and examine them, rather than accepting them uncritically.

More Paul in Romans 1: 18-32, than Job.

(However you take it, the moral character of God does not come off well in Job.)

Looking at nature and the night sky I can see, at the very least, the clear possibility of a cold, indifferent universe with no benevolent guiding hand. The massive impact craters scattered over the surface of the moon ought to give at least pause for thought, for a start...

According to Paul and the bible, this "denial" makes me a complete monster, morally.

...futile, foolish, sinful, impure, degraded, lustful, indecent, perverted, depraved in mind, wicked, evil, greedy, envious, murderous, strifeful, deceitful, malicious, gossiping, slanderous, insolent, arrogant, boastful, disobedient to parents, senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.

(And I've missed a few, from the Romans passage.)

This assertion also, can be compared against actual observation. My utter depravity must have been missed when I passed interviews and police checks to be approved to work as an unpaid volunteer with vulnerable adults and children.

Or the bible is not quite what it presents itself to be. Hmm. Now there's a possibility.

• Dante

Amen, brother!

Rom 1:20

For the invisible THINGS OF HIM from the creation of the world ARE CLEARLY seen, being UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, ...

The invisible things of God are clearly seen and understood by the things He has made.

So, aught we not take as close a look as we need to in order to let the allegory of the created speak to us of the invisible things of God?

Was Jesus actually a grape vine? Are we literally sheep? Of course not, it is the allegory of the characteristics and the attributes of the created thing that "speaks" to us. Even as one Christian song writer has observed about the madness and the paintings of Vincent Van Gogh: 'Behind every brush stroke there's a little bit of light!' Amen? Listen to the Psalmist, David, who spent thousands of long nights watching the flocks and staring up at the stars ...

Psa 19:1-3 [

[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]]

"THE HEAVENS DECLARE the glory of God; and THE FIRMAMENT SHEWETH his handywork. DAY UNTO DAY UTTERETH SPEECH, and NIGHT UNTO NIGHT SHEWETH KNOWLEDGE. [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard."

No matter what language you speak, that celestial voice is heard; that voice is always speaking about the knowledge of God day and night; heaven has a voice and it is declaring the glory of God unceasingly; are you hearing it?

Paul tells us that all of creation is in the pain of travail and it is producing a groan ... Yes, even Paul could hear the painful groaning voice of creation as it spoke of its long awaited deliverance from its subjection to futility into the glorious liberty of the matured Sons of God! (Hallelujah! Hello, Sons of God; are you mature (made perfect) yet?)

Rom 8:22

"For we know that the whole CREATION GROANETH and travaileth in pain together until now."

Source(s): Phil Keaggy - "Madrid" album (?) E.W. Bullinger - THE WITNESS OF THE STARS (book) J. Preston Eby - THE HEAVENS DECLARE (biblical study series) Elwin Roach - THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF ALL THINGS (biblical study series) Bill Britton - JESUS-THE PATTERN SON (book)

The Biologist Francis Crick, noted for unraveling the DNA structure, compared a lightening storm over a junkyard producing a fully functional jumbo jet to DNA being produced from a primordial soup over millions of years. Yes, impossible, yet the fallacy of Darwinism still persists.

Many would rather believe in a wormhole [no evidence still exists], rather than in the Creator, with ALL the evidence around them.

Your statements made me think of St. Francis of Assisi and also of St. Anthony of Padua, both of these holy men of 12th century Italy were given the gift of communicating with animals and birds.

Source(s): Catholic Lives of the Saints

I have had animals I am sure they know God& one dag used to get excited & imitate the sound of gospel music;he was actually singing hymns with us.everytime he hears reference to Jesus or God he would get excited.

• It's all good except for the fact that the name Jehovah for God is an artificial construct.

Your choice of vocabulary will make you seem like a crazy man, not the verses, everything else

Yeah, right. Like we're going to read through your whole post.

Count me as one who knows otherwise.