What do you think of Laredo Texas?

im from laredo and we are being stereotyped because of the new reality show BorderTown Laredo and its making laredo look bad. besides im also curious of what you think. is it boring? is it too hot? how are the people? etc.

• Gєnє
    Favorite Answer

i dont think its a bad place i love that show but thats only in a small part of laredo its a cool place.

im from san antonio

I think I'll stay as far away from Laredo (and anyplace else along the border) as I can. And I never saw the show you talk about...I've just heard the news and I don't need the grief.

The question is why could you elect to bypass to Laredo? There are no longer any community faculties/junior faculties in Laredo. Do you talk Spanish? have you ever been to Laredo? this is not any longer a backyard spot.

I've been there a few times. Seems like a nice place but I wouldn't live there with the cartels only a kilometer away.