Korean dramas with strong female lead and romance (similar to City Hunter?)?

I'm a huge fan of Korean dramas, and so far I've watched 49 Days, Boys Before Flowers, You're Beautiful, Playful/Mischievous/Naughty Kiss and I'm watching City Hunter now. Except for City Hunter, the lead guy and the lead girl annoy the heck outta me in all the dramas I've watched. So... show more I'm a huge fan of Korean dramas, and so far I've watched 49 Days, Boys Before Flowers, You're Beautiful, Playful/Mischievous/Naughty Kiss and I'm watching City Hunter now.

Except for City Hunter, the lead guy and the lead girl annoy the heck outta me in all the dramas I've watched.

So basically, I want the guy to not be totally cold and mean, and the lead girl not to be stupid and childish and STUPID and weak and non-independent (like in Playful Kiss, I hated that drama lol). Of course, sure, they can act that way sometimes... but as little as possible. It has to have at least a semi-happy ending, and has to have been made in the recent years (I cannot deal with dramas from before 2007). It has to have at least some real kissing... or skinship. I do not want to watch another dead kiss. Dead kisses suck. I hope most Koreans really don't kiss that way, because it looks terribly awkward and not passionate at all. The couple needs to have some interactions that aren't dead or awkward or super humiliating for the girl.
So basically, something that is not at all like Playful Kiss. Dat drama was really not to my tastes.

If there's some kind of thriller-action thingie going on, that's a plus.

?