Did Alicia Silverstone ever have a relationship with Jim Carrey at some point in the 90s?

I really doubt that they were ever together, but I am just curious and wanna make sure after seeing a clip from the 1997 MTV Movie Awards. Here is the link for it and it is a hilarious clip which I highly recommend because there is some good indirect interaction between Jim Carrey and Will Smith which was awesome... show more I really doubt that they were ever together, but I am just curious and wanna make sure after seeing a clip from the 1997 MTV Movie Awards. Here is the link for it and it is a hilarious clip which I highly recommend because there is some good indirect interaction between Jim Carrey and Will Smith which was awesome since I have never seen those two funny guys together. On the related videos there is a video of Jim trying to kiss Will from the same awards, haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4E5jNjHbak&feature=related

When Jim accepts the award he plants a nice kiss on the presenter Alicia! At first I figured that he just made the best of the moment and saw his opportunity, haha but then I wondered if they were ever together even for a brief time.
They would be a very interesting couple at the time even though he is 14 years older and regardless, I was soooo happy to come across this clip....its awesome!!
Update: @Falcon I am actually pretty sure it was just a spur of the moment thing where Jim made the most of it. If you think about it...he is the type of person who would do something like that just as a joke or to kind of go with his funny man thing. I love Jim Carrey, him and Robin Williams are my favs along with Will... show more @Falcon I am actually pretty sure it was just a spur of the moment thing where Jim made the most of it. If you think about it...he is the type of person who would do something like that just as a joke or to kind of go with his funny man thing. I love Jim Carrey, him and Robin Williams are my favs along with Will Smith who was prominent in the video.
Also, I am pretty sure Alicia was involved with her current husband at the time....they dated for like a long time before getting married and I believe they started dating in the same year this clip was from.
No comment on the Hollywood tendencies you mentioned.