? asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 9 years ago

What are the best health insurance companies with the best plans that covers everything?

Hello,

I am in the State of Pennsylvania which is USA.

What are the best health insurance companies with the best plans. I'm not happy with free, but people tell me I can't afford plans, and I still do it anyway.

I looked at BlueCross. Well, both Highmark, Capital. Capital said they had a Senior PPO plan. I believe that's the name. They have a once year dental plan, but it doesn't cover anything else for the dental.

They do have that plan for medical, vision, prescriptions, and the such.

What companies, and what plan from that particular company would cover everything, but affordable?

I am 29 years of age. I'll be 30 in January. I'm not qualify senior. I do have benefits coming for disabled Medicare of a disabled deceased record.

• Zarnev
    Favorite Answer

Maybe you should visit an agent that works with all of the major companies in your area, since do it yourself insurance doesn't seem to be working well for you. The agent can explain what you get and, more importantly, what you don't get with the different policies.

Source(s): Independent Agent

I recommend one to try this internet site where onel can get rates from the best companies: http://help-insure.net/index.html?src=3YAhynenNM06

RE :What are the best health insurance companies with the best plans that covers everything?

Hello,

Follow 8 answers

Source(s): I recommend one to try this internet site where onel can get rates from the best companies: http://help-insure.net/index.html?src=3YAhynenNM06
  • James

There is no such thing. All health insurance policies have limits, limitations and exclusions. By the way, dental and vision insurance are typically separate polices outside of normal medical insurance.

The only way to get a medical plan that covers everything is to be an executive where part of your benefit package is that the company pays cash for all of your medial treatments.

The best affordable plans do not cover everything. Any plan that covers everything is either a bad plan or unaffordable, probably both.

The only way to get good affordable insurance for everything is to buy separate plans for each thing: one affordable dental plan for dental, one affordable medical plan for medical, and one affordable vision plan for vision.

• ?

If you need insurance I suggest you consult a local independent agent who is familiar with the plans in your state. For heaven's sake, dont just go online looking unless you can determine the top rated insurers where you are. Those plans dont exist in my state. You need consultation with a local source. Look for your state's health insurance assistance office, or any senior advocacy agency for suggestions.

We dont live where you do.

• Bevan

I might suggest one to visit this website where onel can compare rates from different companies: http://quotes-for-insurance.net/index.html?src=5YA...

Hello,

Follow 9 answers

Source(s): I might suggest one to visit this website where onel can compare rates from different companies: http://quotes-for-insurance.net/index.html?src=5YA...

I propose someone to try this webb site to examine quotees from diverse fiirms in the area at no cost. https://tr.im/yMIyI

There are no plans that cover "everything".