I need some serious SERIOUS advice?

I am 18 years old. I have been in a relationship with a man that is 37 years old for 2 years now. We didn't have sex before me turning 18. We met online and he travels for work. I live with my mother in Texas. The entire relationship he's flies to see me at least 3 times a month.Takes me out, shows me new... show more I am 18 years old. I have been in a relationship with a man that is 37 years old for 2 years now. We didn't have sex before me turning 18. We met online and he travels for work. I live with my mother in Texas. The entire relationship he's flies to see me at least 3 times a month.Takes me out, shows me new things, spends sweet and innocent quality time with me. And I've gone to see him a few times when i could. I know young people tend to say this alot, but we have a legitimate relationship and love each other very, very much. I graduated high school earning my Diploma and got into work as soon as school was out. I'm looking forward to going to college. Education is everything now. He's very successful, financially independent, college educated, street smart, outgoing and spontaneous, caring and loving, respectful, and everything else a man should be. He treats me like a queen, yet pushes me to do things at the best of my ability. He is no way a threat to me, has never done anything to hurt me physically or mentally.
I recently told my mother about this relationship and my intentions to move in with him and start school in his location (Hawaii). She told me she does and will not give her blessings and forbids me to see him. Which I understand why she might feel that way.
But the question is, with me being 18 and it being MY relationship, can she really hold me back from him? Would it be wrong if I did what I planned on doing, which is be with him?

Please give me some serious answers, this is an urgent situation and we don't know what to do :/