Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

IPod touch capture screen app?

Does anyone no if there is an app that can record the iPod touch screen and then it saves to ur camera roll? Like a video?? If so il rate. Eat answer and thumbs up;)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope, all you can do is take still shots of your iPod touch screen by holding the Power button and pressing the Home Button, simultaneously.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ashwee is authentic, and that i might do the comparable. in case you have a pc, you additionally can open your iPod from My laptop (your pc ought to think of that that's a digital camera) and in case you have any stored photographs you will see them there. in case you do no longer the iPod will seem empty. Now, to respond to your question. once you save that facebook image on your laptop, you are able to replica it on your iPod and it might show up on your stored photographs. Ashwee's way is plenty less difficult, nevertheless. replace: I merely remembered that there is a clean function for the facebook app. you are able to set it as much as right away sync consisting of your contacts. If this selection isn't obtainable on your app, examine the App save for an replace.

• Kirby
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Screen shots: home + sleep button at the same time

Videos: Look on Cydia.

• 9 years ago

Hit home and then lock screen button. You need no app at'll.

Source(s): I own a 4s and have had touches before.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.