Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

What are the most popular names where you live?

If you don't mind, say where you live (county/ state and country) and the most popular girls name and boys name for younger children.

I live in Kent, England and it's definitely Mia and Zachary!

Favorite Answer

Singapore and I think it's Rachel and Ryan

Boys- Lucas, Jacob, John, Matthew, Justin, Joshua, Aiden, Andrew, Tyler, David, Dylan, Zach, Connor, Michael, Benjamin, Alexander, Sean/Shawn, Hunter, James, and Jordan females- Rebecca, Brittany, Kaitlyn, Jennifer, Riley, Lily, Sarah, Emily, Jessica, Shaina, Taylor, Jordyn, Alexis, Megan/Meghan, Grace, Amber, Autumn, Haley, Kayla, Michaela, Olivia, Heather, and Aylssa

I'm in Iowa, USA. A male name I hear a lot of around our area that I've not heard much of elsewhere is Garrett. Other common boy names - Tyler, Taylor and Austin.

For girls, I have heard several named Ava lately among baby girls, for older ones, Ashley and Rachel are common.

Wishing you well. : )

New York- Micheal, Nicholas, Emily, Jessica,Sophie

USA. Texas.

Boys

Parker

Girl

Destiny

Vancouver Canada I hear a lot of Ava's and Morgan's around here. For boys there's a lot of Alexanders [Alex] and Jake's [Jacob]

I live in Arizona (United States)

For girls its: Ava

For boys its: Aiden

Right now UAE. Amir, Muhammad, Fatima

USA NC Cumberland County

The area I stay in is real big on Britney names. Brittany, Brittani. My name however is spelled diff and im the only one in this area like this. Brittanie -- pronounced (brit-tah-nee)

USA ~ Matthew and Emily are extremely popular where I live