My sister is 19..! She is acute mylogenous leukemia (aml)?

my sister is 19..! She is acute mylogenous leukemia (aml) i want to know that if we give her chemotherapy then what his chances of survival...she has three months of aml we did oral chemo...!her platlets level is 25000. I dont know about blasts cells

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Chud,

avoid chemo at all costs, it's one of the top causes of death. After all, that's what it's designed to do, it's a mixture of toxins designed to kill cells! Oncologists try to use it to kill the tissue around the cancer cells but it gets into the bloodstream and kills cells all over the body (that's why chemo victims often lose their hair). The life expectancy of someone who's had chemotherapy is 5 years, whereas the life expectancy of someone with cancer who does not do any kind of treatment is 10 years. Oncologists however often pressure people with cancer to start chemo immediately, telling them that there is no time to lose. Interestingly, a recent survey showed that 85% of oncologists said that they would definitely not use chemotherapy on themselves or members of their own family.

I would recommend looking into Gerson Therapy, it's easy to do and a lot more effective than chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. There are several books on the subject as well as videos on youtube.

Before making any other decisions, watch 'The Beautiful Truth' on youtube, it's great documentary on curing cancer and all sorts of other 'incurable' conditions.

Good luck!

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there are 7 sub sorts of aml which some instruct to be more convenient to take care of than others and with the sub sorts they convey extra proper or worse diagnosis's. the most acceptable kind of remedy for this maximum cancers is the chemotherapy route yet even then that's not continually adequate. A bone marrow transplant will be effective if the chemotherapy protocol replaced into not adequate. With organic remedies they don't artwork properly adequate fantastically with this kind of leukaemia because that's amazingly aggressive and desires very aggressive remedy.

• justin
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Dude, you sister is the problem and you want to get rid of her so he (whoever he is) will survive?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.