My PC monitor says "no signal"?

My issue started Sunday 11 pm when I turned on my basement PC and got this warning. This is the first time i got this PC problem. I upgraded almost every part of my basement PC except hard drive and graphics card. I got a AMD 3.4 GHZ processor Quad-core (upgraded), DDR3 8GB RAM (upgraded), 450watt power supply... show more My issue started Sunday 11 pm when I turned on my basement PC and got this warning. This is the first time i got this PC problem. I upgraded almost every part of my basement PC except hard drive and graphics card. I got a AMD 3.4 GHZ processor Quad-core (upgraded), DDR3 8GB RAM (upgraded), 450watt power supply (upgraded) a ASUS motherboard (upgraded), HP DVD1270 drive (upgraded) and a ANTEC computer case. The only thing i did not upgrade was my 640 GB hard drive and my Nvidia 9400 graphics card. Nor my monitor which is a HP 2009m. Can somebody tell my what my problem is???? I force shutdown my PC like over 10 times. I unplug and replug like 10 times. I took off the graphics card 5-7 times. I replug my pc monitor 5 times. And i used "Dust destroyer" to eliminate all dust (because there was plenty) before i started unplugging. I was playing the PC game RAGE when it happened. All my computer parts is out of warranty and I cannot afford to buy another $1000 bulky PC. I did that on 2008.
7 answers 7