Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

Is Randy Orton legitimately injured?

I read articles on Bleacherreport and Wrestle Inc. and I read a tweet from WWE's twitter that Orton hurt his back at the Samckdown tapings tonight. Is this true? Anybody know if he's going to be out for long? Thanks.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Randy Orton is indeed legitimately injured as he suffered a fractured disc on his back. WWE officials were trying to prevent him from further damaging his back by writing him off television on this weeks Smackdown taping, where Randy Orton lost a Falls Count Anywhere match against Wade Barrett by falling down a flight of stairs. This back injury is reportedly costing Randy Orton to be out of action for approximately 6 months.

• AJ Lee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

He is legitmately injured. He injured one of his discs in his back and that is very dangerous. Remember HBK? We hope that Orton can make a speedy recovery soon.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, he and Alberto Del Rio are supposed to be out of action for some time.

• 8 years ago

up to 6 months according to pwpix.net

Source(s): pwpix.net
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

hmm i haven't heard about this...., but anyway wtf was he thinking doing an rko on a car anyway!!!!! did he seriously expect to come off uninjured!?!? wait tonight...i was watching last weeks smackdown.......hmmmm still XD anyway hopefully he's ok and recovers soon :)

• 8 years ago

I Hope.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.