Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

Why do people insist on giving Lovie Smith a PASS on his ineptness, incompetence and imbecility?

granted he is only 1/2 the problem...the other 1/2 is Jerry Angelo

Why does Lovie Lee Smith continue to get a pass?

Best Answer

It's affirmative action gone horribly wrong. Smith is 70-57 in his almost eight full seasons as head coach but in three of those seasons -- 2005, 2006 and 2010 -- he is a combined 35-13. This means that he's 35-44 in his other five seasons in charge.

Smith is a feckless leader who has shown a marked inability to win the "big" game and lacks the leadership skills needed in a good NFL head coach. The club is bound to fail unless they bring in a real head coach.

• If he was an inept, incompetent, imbecile I wouldn't give him a pass. This is why I agree Angelo should go.

• Why do you ask so many questions concerning Lovie Smith when you hate him?

Why do you waste so much of your time on Lovie Smith when you hate him?

Why do you waste so much of your points on Lovie Smith when you hate him?

Why do you like to have your head stuck up his azz all the time, maybe because you "Lovie" him? : D

Go ahead and block Notorious buddy, just goes to show me you got no response to that !! Haha ..