Only purple lights are blurry?

an example would be christmas lights, I can see them all perfectly except the purple ones, they're blurry to me, and some blue, but mostly purple. It's only happened with a few specific lights so far, but theyre always blurry to me and nothing else is. not all purple lights, not the ones that are reg.... show more an example would be christmas lights, I can see them all perfectly except the purple ones, they're blurry to me, and some blue, but mostly purple. It's only happened with a few specific lights so far, but theyre always blurry to me and nothing else is.
not all purple lights, not the ones that are reg. lights with purple painted bulbs, just like the led ones that are purple. I use to be drawn to them I didn't know why, but now that i pay more attention its because I can't seem to focus on them perfectly, they come off as blurry

Is this normal?