If our life expectancy was a thousand years, how much of that time would you spend in college?

Related question:

What subjects would you study in college if your life expectancy was a thousand years?

Update:

@James --- Once we reached maturity at about 18 years old , our bodies would age very slowly.

- we would be considered young until about the age of 500.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sara
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think my brain would be absolutely full after about thirty more years of college, with bits of useless knowledge falling out of my ears as I walked down the street.

• Login to reply the answers
  • veekay
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I think I'd go on studying binges, taking a 25 year break to learn biology, then another 50 to watch it in nature and practice, then take 25 years to study literature and another 50 to see how that is related to other things, then philosophy, physics, and finally chemistry. I think if I take 25 years studying something and then another 50 practicing it, by the time I'm 350 I'll be well respected in own skin.

Whoa, for a minute there I thought I was making an actual list. So I guess I'm thinking 27 is the real time frame for someone to accomplish their studies, in my opinion.........wow, that's bull5h!t!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

50 years with undergraduate; maybe another 70 or so for graduate. Then about 100 years teaching or until I got bored. Then I'd travel the world wih my immense amounts of knowledge.

Also, do I get a thousand years of youth or do I age a normal rate or a rate relative to the thousand years of life?

Id study biochemistry, chemistry, biology, physiology, psychology, anatomy, philosophy, mathematics, English, linguistics... and hell, psychics

• 8 years ago

At least a hundred, and I'd study *everything*!

As an aside, if we could live 1000 years instead of 100, would that mean we ladies would have to be pregnant for 90 months? Shudder.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I would invest a couple of hundred years studying the life sciences alone.

• 8 years ago

Every 100 years would be ten.

About 100 years of elementary, junior high and high school, 100 of college.

• 8 years ago

I would spend the same amount of time as I have knowing I will only live less then one hundred years, History.

• 8 years ago

I'd study it all, at least, what interests me, then create a game, and watch the funds roll in.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It would give me a lot of time to think about my career path.

• Mavis
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Hell, i'll get my masters and bachelors if i have that much time. Aim high baby

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.