Why has my computer resolution suddenly gone funny?

Hi, Just this morning i went to go use my brand new computer that i just got about 1 month ago. My computer is a custom built and has all the best spec's on the market. But just this morning when i went to use it My screen was really zoomed in for some odd reason. I tried changing this by going into my... show more Hi, Just this morning i went to go use my brand new computer that i just got about 1 month ago. My computer is a custom built and has all the best spec's on the market. But just this morning when i went to use it My screen was really zoomed in for some odd reason. I tried changing this by going into my resolution and fixing everything. Then the screen just got worse and it wasn't as clear. it was as if HD had been disabled. So then i tried to restart my computer and unplug my monitor. Then my screen went back to normal and everything was clear again. But now when i try to play games like Skyrim or battlefield weird things happen. When i try to play battle Field everything is normal accept that is in Flat screen mode. and when i try and play skyrim it sais failed to install renderer. PLEASE HELP
4 answers 4