Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Can I wear Loafers with shorts?

Going on Vacation with family to Florida, Probably going to go out to some nice places to eat. Since it's still going to be decent weather I'll probably be wearing shorts.I'm a guy in my early 30's so I know Flip flops or sneakers might not look so good in a upscale place. I was thinking of wearing loafers with like Khaki shorts and a polo shirt or button down shirt? Gonna wear them barefoot of course, no socks. Would this look ok or should I bring a couple pairs of khaki pants instead?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bass-Weejuns-Penny-Loafer-...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Those are nice looking loafers, and I think it will be best to wear them with jeans or dress pants, but you can still wear them with no socks.

• 3 years ago

Of path loafers my under no circumstances positioned on turn flops or shoes with shorts positioned on loafers for confident. If which you've gotten the skill to be waiting to pay for them Louis Vuitton loafers or Gucci Loafers are my widely used on a guy specially whilst that's loafers with shorts.

• 4 years ago

Yes of course if your going to wear shorts then wear loafers.

Attachment image
  • 8 years ago

Yes you can with or without socks imho though that point is controversial in some quarters

Argyle socks look particularly good with those I think too (don't have to be long socks like in last link lol)

• Anto p5 years agoReport

I agree, with or without socks is your preference. But shorter ones look better with shorts, they shouldn't exceed ankle length too much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.