RADHA
Lv 6
RADHA asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

How do you define corruption...................?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sorry. i am unable to define corruption. If i do a mistake i can pray god to pardon, if the god do mistake, where can i pray? The people are believing the rulers. A ruler who runs the government should stand on the side of people and do good. This is the beauty of the ruling. When i open news paper i found this minister done corruption, that minister done corruption, mayavati suspends minister, 2G Raja, now chidrambaram..kalmadi...Anna Hazare team's huge collections...and corruptions...

How to define corruption? i don't know.

• As generally assumed corruption is not only where finance is involved, but corruption is not only financials are involved but corruption is moral corruption as well, corruption is emotional corruption too. Like if one beats another person after drinking is character corruption.

Corruption is the abuse of public power for private gain. Corruption comes under many different guises: bribery, misappropriations of public goods, nepotism (favoring family members for jobs and contracts), and influencing the formulation of laws or regulations for private gain are common examples of wrongdoing or misconduct.

Wherever integrity is not maintained that is corruption may it be in public life, private life, financials, etc.

• abi
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

For the people by the people. corruption is a vicious circle which .. politician buys the voter to come to power and sell the government jobs for a price that government officers take bribes to compensate what they paid.. this keep on going its a never ending process....n ß

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It takes money to corrupt others

Source(s): A pastime of the rich
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Corruption is outcome of selfish and greediness

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jack@ss JR

• 8 years ago

In a capitalist country it is publicly being blunt about accepting bribes for political favors, but keeping it on the down-low is ok.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hi hi hi..give me something to define

• 8 years ago

Deception.

• krk
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.

Source(s): Dictionary.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.