Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

Good songs to listen to on beats?

I just bought some studio beats and I'm wondering if you guys could tell me some songs that would sound great on beats

@ mr.smiles: Who are you two judge me? You don't know me at all? I make contributions to charity, in fact I'll probably be building homes in mexico in 2012! Just because I bought some expensive head phones you think you have the right to judge me! I'm 15 years old and I bought a nice pair of headphones with my own money, is that really so wrong?! I give everyday, my friend comes from a poor family, they can't afford to give him lunches some days, so I give him my food all the time! You should think before you judge people. But good job tryin to insult people over the Internet, you're real tough hiding behind that keyboard, aren't you?

Favorite Answer

the sound of starving children in africa crying because their parents died from AIDS while you bought $200 headphones should sound fantastic.

• Magnus

Cypress Hill - Illusions

Jedi Mind Tricks - Chalice

Dr. Dre - Xxplosive

IILL BILL ft Necro & Goretex - Glenwood Projects

A Tribe Called Quest - One Two Sh*t

Tech N9ne - Einstein