Can Skechers copy TOMS shoe design?

I just bought a pair of TOMS a few hours ago and was scrolling through endless.com and came across "Bobs" by Skechers. I then realized that this isn't the first time that they've done that. So I was wondering, can Skechers or any shoe company in general copy a design like the shoe design for TOMS and not get sued for it?

Favorite Answer

Sketchers "teamed up" with TOMS to form Bobs, so that those who cannot afford Toms high prices can still help out. So basically, TOMS allowed Sketchers to do so! (: Hope I helped

It's not an exact copy and the name isn't the same.. so legally, they can. It just makes Skechers look bad.

Yes