how do my chances look for UCLA acceptance as a transfer student?

i am applying to UCLA as a transfer student for the School of Nursing. My GPA right now at CSULA is a 3.691, which is almost a 3.7. I also have at least 120 hours of volunteer experience. I'm also working on my personal statements and trying to make it the best it can be. Transferring in from a Cal state is hard because they look at CCs and other UCs before CSUs. I'm just wondering if there is a small chance that i'd be accepted into the program. Any advice would be nice. Thanks

Best Answer

It's harder to get into UCLA as a transfer student than as a freshman. You'll need a minimum of 90 credits from CSULA -- do you have that many? If not, then you'll need to wait until you have at least 90 credits. You'd be transferring in as a junior, so you also need to make sure you've already taken all the prerequisites for a nursing major, so you can start right into your major as soon as you enroll. Your GPA is very good, so your chances of admission should be pretty good if you meet UCLA's requirements. Just make sure you also apply to some backup schools just in case you don't get into UCLA.

NONE first youre from a CSU ...................Horrible WORST SCHOOLS EVER its a system of schools for rejects and 3.7 youre horrible i got a 4.0 and took classes while i was at high school just stay at your rejected school youre a fail i hope you get a bad job and denied from UCLA