Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

Will Israel, AIPAC and Jewish congressmen be attacking Ron Paul for saying he wishes Israel didn't exist?

Update:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-4167...

he said, "Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer. He sides with the Palestinians, and supports their calls for the abolishment of the Jewish state, and the return of Israel, all of it, to the Arabs."

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel is our allies and Ron Paul knows nothing but something in his dreames called "peace" so he could say whatever he wants. But i do respect him

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

First off, Ron Paul never said that. It is President Obama who said, something about Prime Minister Natanyahu calling him a lot every day. And President Obama was not happy about that. And it was President Obama's people who wanted to go back to the original borders between Israel and Palestine drawn by the UN. And it is President Obama who has been trying to have the Palestinians get their own state. And it was Amadinajab of Iran who said that he wished that Israel had never come to exist cause they are more trouble to the Middle East then it is worth. And it is Amadinajab who wants Israel land to return to the Arabs or Palestinians.

And according to your site, Dondero said that Ron Paul is not an anti-semite or a racist. So Ron Paul does not hate Jews or blacks. The rest are political views that Ron Paul has. But a lot of people are not happy with North Korea, Iran, Syria etc. So is to say such forbidden ?

• 8 years ago

If you read the link you see that these are not the words of Ron Paul. In fact, the gentleman who said this specifically reports that Dr. Paul is absolutely NOT a racist or anti-Jewish.

Because Ron Paul bases all of his decisions on The Constitution, he does not take sides in situations like Israel/Palestine.

He believes that the US should not have been involved in the politics of this area - ever. Our founders instructed us to avoid political entanglements.

Dr. Paul would suggest - as our founders suggested - that we trade with all countries but stay out of their politics. It is not our job to police the world.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Probably. They're bought and sold like the rest of them.

They have the same goal that the media has and that is to bring Ron Paul down because he's a threat to the establishment. Not going to happen, insha'allah.

Give video of Ron Paul making these comments, or it's bullsh*t.

A link to an Israeli website (yeah, not biased at all) is not proof that Ron Paul made the alleged comments. The link references Eric Dondero, someone who got fired and has no credibility whatsoever.

Netanyahoo agrees with Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51-KA-Nc3_k

Youtube thumbnail

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mad9Q4TPaDk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

This "anti-isreal" comment was made by a FORMER employee who was fired years ago. Anyone who has been fired definitely has some biased feelings towards whoever fired him. simply mentioning it is giving the man far too much credit, him coming up now to say this only leads me to believe some under-table dealings are going on

• 8 years ago

No. There is a basic rule in politics: when there is in-fighting within another political party, don't get involved.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I hope so Ron Paul is some crazy old man whose views are racial and extremist. If you heard some of his other views you would come to the conclusion that this man has no place in the 21st century.

• 8 years ago

I think that this means his political career is at an end.

I'm not Jewish, but I find his approach contemptible.

• 8 years ago

Lions aren't bothered by one flea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.