My parents wont let me date!?

i am 15 and this guy and i have known we like each other for almost a month and he is too scared to ask me out because someone told him my parents were strict and wont let me date. i don't know how to ask my parents again if they will let me date and i don't know how to tell this guy my self about my parents...

• ......

Just ask them again, but ask to go on a group date, or ask if he can come over for dinner so they can meet him. Have a compromise ready-- if you can go on the date, you'll come home early or something. I would try the group date thing, though. Parents that are strict are more likely to go with that. So just say you can get a whole bunch of people to just get together and go out to dinner, but of course, if you go just basically focus on him. :) Good luck!

DON'T go behind your parents' back. That is the worst advice! Trust me. It will make things so difficult for you that you won't even be able to enjoy the date or your relationship because you'll constantly be scared that your parents will find out somehow. Also, your date probably won't appreciate it if he has to be a secret. Just ask, and if they say no, just be friends until they let you date.

My parents were very strict, also.

Well my parents are the same way but I just sneak around them and it has been working for 5 years!!!:D just lie a little and u can ask them but only if he's worth it...:p

Source(s): Meee!!!<3

If you really are ready then just try to see each other secrertly. If your parents ask just say you guys are real close friends

Source(s): / me /:

I'm also 15 my mom was upset about my kissing but not dating.. Try to show them the u r responsible and mature enough... Negotiate with them ... Hav limitations.. Or just don't tell them

You're 15, focus on school and build yourself a strong future. Don't be one of the schmucks who jacked off all throughout school and now have nothing to work for.

Hon - and if they do not let you date - so what?

What has that got to do with him....?

And why tell your parents every little thing that happens in your personal life?

Tell him you like him and that your parents won't let you date. But you'd be willing to do it secretly :] all the kids are doing it

tell your parents that you arent a child anymore and can make your own decisions and weather they like it or not youre going to start dating and that they dont control your life anymore

you control your life so you parents dont. the answer is only 1. rebel. or date on runescape either or works for me. :)

Date him on the DL and have lots of sex, then tell your parents.