What would you add to your barn if you could?

I'm starting plans for my barn :) that will be built this coming summer. Its a 8 stall, 12x12 stalls, with a 12x12 tack room, and a 12x12 feed room. 12' breezeway of course, individual lights in every stall. Indoor hot/cold washrack. I'll have feeders and automatic waterers in all stalls or... show more I'm starting plans for my barn :) that will be built this coming summer. Its a 8 stall, 12x12 stalls, with a 12x12 tack room, and a 12x12 feed room. 12' breezeway of course, individual lights in every stall.
Indoor hot/cold washrack.
I'll have feeders and automatic waterers in all stalls or course, outside runs, with a door so they can be 'locked' in if needed. Tack room will have wall mounted saddle racks and bridle hooks. I'll have some kind of cabinets in there. probably a small fridge for meds, a table etc. Feed room WILL be horseproof. I'll probably have a sink in it, I'm thinking having a door on the outside will make putting hay inside easier? I know, not to store much hay inside to lower chance of fire. I'll have a seperate building to store bulk hay.

What I want to know is, is there something that you forgot or want to add to your barn? Anything to make life for you or your horses simpler? Any ideas would be good. Please be nice, thank you!
Update: I dont plan on having boarders, but a bathroom would be nice, somethin to consider. haha, the jacuzzi is in the house, dont need another in the barn... or do we? I will put in fans, how many or location will depend, I'll have to wait and see. We don't get too harsh winters here, so I dont see a heated... show more I dont plan on having boarders, but a bathroom would be nice, somethin to consider.
haha, the jacuzzi is in the house, dont need another in the barn... or do we?

I will put in fans, how many or location will depend, I'll have to wait and see. We don't get too harsh winters here, so I dont see a heated barn neccesary. I do plan on building a nice indoor in the future, but barn comes first. I dont plan on having boarders, but who knows! so I shouldn't be crowded in the arena.

I personally dont like cross ties, but I'll have a couple. I'll have plenty of hitching posts/ rails outside.
The stalls will open up to make a 12x24 have all four stalls open into a huge stall if i want.

I may add a couch or something in a the feed or tack, incase I end up staying out there overnight. Which I prolly will haha.
Update 2: thank you zephania, you did offer very good advice. The builders are awesome and I trust them completely to pay attention to those all too important details, like drainage and ventalation. That still doesn't mean I wont watch them like a hawk! :) We just started planning today, we have not talked about... show more thank you zephania, you did offer very good advice. The builders are awesome and I trust them completely to pay attention to those all too important details, like drainage and ventalation. That still doesn't mean I wont watch them like a hawk! :)
We just started planning today, we have not talked about specific ventalation, but we will. we just got basic floor plans down today. The isleway and infront where the washrack will be will be concrete and matted. The inside of the stalls will be dirt with good mats.
I already have a seperate building for hay/shavings, and for large equiptment storage on the property.
we have not talked about manure location, mainly because he really hasnt seen the property yet...
And of course, NO metal sides... I've heard to many stories of horses kicking metal...